We’ve put together a curated list of websites you’ll want to see if you haven’t yet.
First of all, some websites on this list are geared towards real estate investing, some are specific to economic trends & real estate in general while others are all about the home. With the help of REtipster.com, our list of sites will keep you reading while offering a fresh perspective on real estate-related matters (and other subjects too). Visit REtipster.com to see their curated list. Most of all, if there is a website left off this list that you think should be on it, let us know!
General real estate blogs & websites:
- Huff Post: Real Estate (huffingtonpost.com) Offering an array of articles ranging from topics covering skyscrapers to homeless shelter developments. Consequently, between politics, the arts, community, business and more, real estate plays some type of role.
- The Bigger Pockets Blog (BiggerPockets.com) If business is on the brain, this is the site for you. Topics such as investing, marketing and finance are explored. Furthermore, this also offers good tips for real estate agents.
- REDFIN Real-Time (Redfin.com) Here you’ll find fun real estate-related news as well as information about the market. Additionally, there are tips, there’s advice and stories about local places around the nation.
Blogs & websites specific to investing (& money):
- FlippingJunkie (flippingjunkie.com) This blog covers all there is to know about flipping houses, a huge trend today. Also, there are podcasts available, a nice option if you can’t sit down and read.
- REtipster (retipster.com) This website focuses on success in the real estate business, but also offers good general business information. Plus, without the help of REtipser, we’d have much less of a list here!
Economy information and, on the flip side, entertainment (or entertaining) blogs & websites:
- Lighter Side of Real Estate (lightersideofrealestate.com) One of our favorites, if you need a laugh or a mid-day break, check out this site! There are even quizzes to take!
- HousingWire (housingwire.com) This blog (REwired) features opinions related to the housing economy. The website (not the blog REwired) focuses on mortgage markets.
- Matrix Blog (millersamuel.com) Another insightful blog covering economic trends in real estate.
Blogs that are specific to certain locations, but cover great information good for anyone, anywhere:
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Blog (greatcoloradohomes.com) This blog covers great topics for many real estate topics. Most noteworthy, they present awesome infographics that are fun to share and a great way to present statistical information that may otherwise be boring to read.
- Anita’s Corner Blog (sellingwarnerrobins.com) Featuring good posts about real estate, this is a great resource to check out.
- Maximum Exposure Real Estate Blog (maxrealestateexposure.com) Like Anita’s Corner, this blog presents interesting topics related to real estate and homeownership. Give it a read!
Other websites & blogs that rock:
- designHAPPY Blog (homegoods.com) A home decor blog, there are plenty of good tips and ideas here.
- The Spruce (the spruce.com) Covering topics from family, pets & garden to repair, crafts, decor & food, this is a great site to use regularly.
- Lonny (lonny.com) For the latest in home design and decor, check out Lonny. Keep up on trends. There’s also information about entertaining as well as traveling.
- Curbed (curbed.com) Showcasing different cities throughout America, pick a Curbed city and read all there is to know about the latest news and happenings.
- Bright Green Door: Come on in and be inspired! (brightgreendoor.com) Featuring a local Marquette blogger, there’s loads of great DIY projects and ways to make your home uniquely yours.