Get into that good ol’ holiday spirit, spread the cheer!
We’re kicking off the rest of November and the month of December with a schedule of daily activities that focus on truly taking in all the holiday season has to offer. In addition, this is a reminder to enjoy the little things in life that may sometimes go overlooked. Get into the habit of this an continue it for the new year as well! Here’s how it works:
- For each day starting today until December 25, there will be a post with a holiday-related activity, event, or a suggested act of kindness to spread the cheer.
- There’s an alternate suggestion for each day, for those who may be busier than others. Work and/ or school shouldn’t interfere with partaking in the joy that accompanies the holiday season!
Today’s activity is amping up for holiday card distribution:
- Make a list of everyone you’d like to send a greeting to.
- Figure out whether or not you’d like to fill in pre-made cards, make your own DIY cards or purchase photo cards.
- Depending on your choice, get all the necessary supplies ready. Visit Walgreens.com for photo card ideas. To add, check out HGTV.com for ideas and inspiration for handmade cards.
- Start writing and crafting, make sure you have envelopes and postage ready as well.
- Don’t forget to turn on some music while you’re at it.
Too busy? Try this instead:
- Grab your favorite beverage on the way home and pop in a holiday-themed movie when you get home, even if you can’t sit down and watch it, it’s nice to inject some ambiance!