Almond Joy cookies are very easy to make with just 3 ingredients & they’re scrumptious!
If your favorite candy bar is an Almond Joy, you’re in for an even better treat!
- 1 bag of coconut (14 ounces or so)
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (12 ounces or so)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (again, about 14 ounces)
Pop some chopped almonds in as well, if you’d like (less than a cup, depending on what you like).
Prep and bake:
- preheat oven to 325F
- mix ingredients together
- place on baking sheet (add parchment paper if you have it)
- shape mixed ingredients into balls and place with the tops flattened
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Thanks Andi Goriesky for sharing!